Sunday, 3 February 2013

Sincere apologies

I have been missing for far too long.

I would like to say it was because I have been having fun, but not so much. Anyhow, my crafty friends have been keeping me going, and stopping me from being a hermit. Other than that it has been a major battle to keep functioning and do what I need to do to get through the day. I have just returned from a lovely holiday and I feel much more like me. Let us hope this a corner-turning point and I can get my mojo back now.

I am off out to lunch shortly, but have lots to catch up on with you.

See you later. Thanks for not giving up on me.

Here is a photo teaser and more to follow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.