Saturday, 1 September 2012

Mixed crafts

I have been trying to find space to craft, but not getting as much done as I would like as I coughed really violently (had a nasty virus for almost a month) and cricked my neck and shoulder. This meant I could only managed a few minutes crafting a day before the pain made me cry, so I just looked at craft sites (who knew Pintrest could tell me everything) and stroked pretty scrapbook papers and organised (well sort of) my yarn.

I would have normally managed to complete these projects in record time, but a sock that would normally take me a weekend (interspersed with other activities) took 24 days to complete, and I still have to make the second one!









The cards I made at the lovely Catherine's this week. I am so blessed to have her as a friend, not simply because she lets a group of use invade her house, make a mess with ink and then go home.

The scarves are destined for gifts/raffle prizes etc for the church and as the pattern is straightforward it makes good cricket/paralympic knitting. Little brain power required. Great result and is using up stashed yarn.

The lovely collection of yarny goodness is my haul from the Blue-faced weekender event last weekend. Met up with some wonderful people and have plans for all the purchases, but only once I have finished the cardigan I started in 2009. Yup, you read that right, and the second sock to go with the orphan in the top photo.



1 comment:

  1. ...I really need to update my blog but Blogger is not letting me play...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.