Doing ok, so far...
Throw for the chilly evenings - made from a merino and silk mix and it is very snuggly!
This ended up being finished as a joint effort with mum, as I was getting weary of moss stitch borders...
Tidepool Socks for lovely Keren. I only knit socks for people who will appreciate them, as there is a lot of work (somewhere around 24 hours knitting in a straightforward pair) and the yarn was dyed by the talented Joy, The Knitting Goddess. Pattern on www.ravelry.com
Drop City Scarf - from left over sock yarn. Pattern on Ravelry.
Bella's Mittens and Bella's Hat - inspired by mittens worn by Bella in Twilight. Gorgeous snuggly yarn, rocking cables. Having to keep safely away from my nieces who are desperate to kidnap them...
Noro yarn entrelac scarf. Clever pattern formed by knitting each square and triangle one at a time and this yarn works so well for this type of work. Shame it has been discontinued.
I knitted three of these, and am determined to keep this one for myself!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.