I have been trying to print out some photos on a new printer.
The old printer worked beautifully, but dad decided it was just what he needed in the office so took it there...
The new printer is the supposed upgrade from the last one, but does not have as many features. Most annoyingly for me, this morning at least, it does not have anything in the paper feed tray to hold any paper smaller than A4 straight when printing. This means it does not like printing photos.
This is a bit of a problem as I am scrapping today.
I am going to have to leave gaps where the photos are going to go. Not entirely satisfactory.
Or as previously thought, print on copy paper and bash the printer into submission when I have more time and patience.
May need to get photos printed out elsewhere.
Breathe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.