Saturday, 23 March 2013

Snow-days

Crazy weather for supposed Spring. Does mean I can craft as not going out at all if I can help it.

Had a lovely evening making cards with a gorgeous Stampin' Up stamp this week. Catherine was amazed at how quiet us girls were when we were concentrating making these cards, it was fun and I was really pleased to have finished all four cards in one evening.






I have been unable to knit as much as I would like this week - too many other demands on my time, but am working on a couple of projects before Easter.  This gorgeous yarn from Knitting Goddess, Joy is destined to be a Hogwarts Express (with the owls) scarf for Mum, as the colours are just her colours and I love the silver sparkle.


Progress photos to follow as they happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.