Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Hogwarts Express Scarf

Another pattern by Susan Ashworth (stitch nerd on Ravelry) and beautiful Knitting Goddess Colour Block February Club yarn in 'Dreaming' colour way, with silver sparkle.

The designer used this pattern on her home page for the design, and it was her photo of the day on Saturday 9th March. She also kindly offered me a free pattern, so I will be knitting more of her super designs.



I knitted a considerable amount during the match at Murrayfield on Saturday. Not going to say much on the match, but am hoping Richie Grey recovers soon from his torn hamstring. Not the same without him on the pitch.

There is a little more pink border below the owls, but I have been unable to take a decent photo in daylight since finishing it on Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.