The most versatile tool just has to be the Big Shot, and dies/embossing folders and embossing dies. I have been a fan of these for years and it is rarely off my craft table. An investment that is well worth it. Some of the dies are SU exclusives too, and I have been waiting for these to be released in the UK as they have been available in Australia for quite some while. I am in love with the Manhattan Flower (with the gorgeous rose) embossing folder, and the scalloped circle die is so useful.
The Owl Punch is also now available, and I have been using mine to make Brown Owl cards with my niece, and the owl is adorable.
‘Strength & Hope’ stamp set is my favourite! Stampin’ Up! will donate £1 from each set purchased and donate it to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation as part of their 'Making a Difference Campaign'.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.