Sunday, 16 March 2014

Welcome to Spring! (Hopefully…)

So, a change in season and Mortimer the Raven would like to herald Spring with some daffodils.


Even the blog has a new spring in its step - hurrah. 

I have not been idle, life has been busy and there have been so many things I could have been blogging, but sleep, rest and recuperation at the end of the day frankly was more enticing than firing up the MacBook.

I have been trying to get some of my many photos scrapped, have been to some great crafty evenings, and have been knitting for family. There has been much driving from one end of the country to the other, dealing with family events both happy and sad, and working, living and trying to keep what little sanity is left in tact amidst the chaos.

Here a few of the recent projects. Warning, there a a few…!



Herdy Hat for my lovely niece, and snuggly socks for me.




Cards made using goodies from the latest Stampin' Up catalogue, designed by other ladies in the same team lead by Carole, and my SU Retro Fresh Journal, which I had so much fun completing. I love the colours and it really was easy with the co-ordinating tags, stickers and library-type stamp.

I do have much more to show you, but that is enough for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.