First chance I've had a to come over here and comment!
These socks are not just beautiful but stupendously comfy too! I adore them and cannot say how ridiculously grateful I am to have received these beauties!
Thanks you thanks you and a million times thank you ... You truly are a beautiful and wonderful woman!
First chance I've had a to come over here and comment!
ReplyDeleteThese socks are not just beautiful but stupendously comfy too! I adore them and cannot say how ridiculously grateful I am to have received these beauties!
Thanks you thanks you and a million times thank you ... You truly are a beautiful and wonderful woman!
Hugs!
C xxx
These look amazing. Tell me- are you selling them? xx
ReplyDeleteYup! But lovely folks like you get a pair if you let me know shoe size and colour preference, for just being you!
DeleteI have just found my gorgeous socks....I love them. Thank you so much for them. x
ReplyDelete