Sunday, 6 May 2012

Hello!

I know, it has been a while (again)...

I have been busy, work and life getting me down and wearing me out, but still plodding on.

I have had a couple of highlights, birthday of gorgeous niece, crafting with friends, receiving the most wonderful parcel from Nikki in South Africa and actually seeing a tiny bit of sunshine this morning, when I have been able to enjoy it rather than just stare longingly out of a window at it.




Patterns, needlebook, cardmaking supplies, chocolate, shell buttons, wooden buttons, rooibos tea, handmade soap, stunning blue glass necklace with hand felted and embroidered detail and two lots of Nurturing Fibres yarn. Too spoiled!


Bunny, with handmade felt, handspun scarf and cute floppy ears from Nikki


Hydrangea yarn from the Talented Knitting Goddess - how well does this go with my jumper?!

 
Jaywalker socks for Jackie



Cards made at Keren's. What a lovely evening. Hugs to you, Keren. xox


Socks for a very patient Diane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.