What have I been doing?
1. Working crazy hours at a mentally exhausting job.
2. Settling into my new home.
3. Making about 300 stamped gift boxes for church and school Christmas fairs.
4. Making about the same number of Christmas cards.
5. Finally getting around to making my own Christmas cards, despite card fatigue by that time!
6. Having proper 'flu and losing my voice, and being so sick I could barely function. Taken three and a half weeks to feel almost back to normal.
7. Occasionally getting out to visit family and friends.
8. Grabbing a few minutes to craft here and there.
9. Having emergency gall bladder surgery.
Have to say, that by the time I get home, feed the dog and guinea-pig, walk the dog or go for a run with him if I am well enough, and prepare dinner, eat then wash-up, it is often after ten and all I want to do is have a bath and go to bed. Not exactly a party-animal lifestyle, eh?
Frog, Flamingo and Giraffe for my nieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.