In order to accept this award, I have to:-- Thank and link to the person who gave the award.
- Share 8 things about yourself.
- Pass it onto 8 bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
Keren - Thank you!
Keren's lovely blog can be found at - http://kerenbaker.wordpress.com/
Keren's lovely blog can be found at - http://kerenbaker.wordpress.com/
- I feel most at home by the sea. Better a bad day on the water than a good day in the office, any day!
- I am terrible at remembering jokes.
- I adore pre-Raphelite art and Restoration comedy.
- I happily go to the cinema and theatre on my own.
- I still call my Dad every time it starts to say to say 'Daddy, it's nosing'. I couldn't say snow for ages.
- Cape Town is my favourite city.
- Raspberries are my favourite fruit.
- I drink red wine, black coffee and single malt whisky with no water or ice.
I pass this award to:-
- Catherine http://pommiechooksworld.blogspot.com/
- Helen http://helending.blogspot.com/
- Michelle http://michellelast.typepad.co.uk/
- Joanne http://frenchiejo.blogspot.com/
- Amanda http://www.kindovermatter.com/
- Jane http://cheshiredesignhouse.blogspot.com/
- Di http://dianagibbs.typepad.com/stampin_with_di/
- Pip http://meetmeatmikes.blogspot.com/
Thank you! Argh I have to think of 8 things and 8 blogs now!!
ReplyDeleteOh thank you so much for choosing ME! I am so delighted! How nice of you. Smooches in your direction, petal! xx
ReplyDeleteThank you sooooo much! I am smiling so big right now! xoxox
ReplyDelete