The majority of things I make are for other people, but I balance that out by only knitting for myself for the entire month of January. This is great as I have often spent the previous three months furiously knitting orders and gifts.
I am totally besotted with this merino and silver thread yarn. I love the colour gradient, and although I love it. I have a very dear friend who would be very excited if I made her something special in this as it is so her colours... can I bear to part with it?
These socks, pattern designed by a friend on Ravelry (Seed Pods Socks) were sent to a talented lady who makes these for a living out of manufactured socks. Sockamajigs are so cute and I am the proud owner of these two bunnies.
I am battling with the teeniest giraffe - a request from one of the ladies in a craft group I go to...
I finally finished this cardigan for mum. A King Cole pattern from years ago, the pattern was fine, but the yarn called for by the pattern was splitty, shed fluff and snapped at the tiniest tension. I was mightily relieved to finish it.
My long, long-term project is the Bee-keeper's Quilt. I am making these little stuffed hexi-puffs from 4-ply yarn left over from projects. These are about half of what is in the bag so far.
This is my inspirational wallpaper on my MacBook . A blanket made from mini-skeins of Knitting Goddess yarn, in a simple chevron. Stunning.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.