Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Over three weeks of catch-up...

Don't worry - I don't think you have missed anything earth-shattering. I have been looking for work, which is exhausting and frustrating, but have now got a temp contract - so should be out of mischief for a bit at least.


That does mean I had to postpone my trip to Iona. But my friendly photographer went and enjoyed the big sky and the sunshine for me. Almost as good? Hmmmm.


At least the weather in the UK has been better than family and friends have been experiencing in Cape Town - snow angel!


Sam has been enjoying Jenga in the garden, and reading to granddad.


Had a lovely time at Monique and Andrew's dedication ceremony - the Holmes family are so wonderful. Here are the cards I made for the children.



My own family have been trying my patience somewhat, but managed to get a mumbled thanks from Molly for her Birthday card and gift...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.