Crafty projects are mounting up, several part done, some almost complete, but life and too many migraines have been getting in the way of progress.
I have managed to get to the bottom of the ironing mountain, and taken care of most of the items in the mending basket. So it is almost like having a whole new wardrobe of clothes to wear!
Mum gave me this lovely hand-painted card, which I have framed. Proteas are such amazing flowers. I also have a silver protea charm for my bracelet from Kathy (excuse the slightly blurry iPhone photo).
I have been making up a package to send to my BFF in Oz, but can't share the pics or else it would ruin the surprise for Catherine!
Working on the socks for Diane, Jackie and Catherine - watch out for progress photos, ladies. Finished first sock for Jackie, one more pattern repeat before toe-shaping on Diane's first sock and due to a pattern disagreement have had to rip out and start again on Catherine's, but will not be defeated!
Have no idea what a pattern disagreement is but it sounds painful! Lol! Please don't stress over my socks ... Just use it as relax time honey. I know you need the de-stress time! Hugs and hope to see you soon. Maybe next wed at mine, come, get inky and chat or listen to me blathering on as usual!
ReplyDeleteI have just finished the first sock. The photo does not do the yarn justice - it rocks! Next Wednesday sounds just what I need! xx
ReplyDeleteCool. See you here then. Anytime from 7.30 is good. C xxx
ReplyDelete