Thursday, 15 March 2012

Blog Award!


Liebster is German for Dearest, but can also mean Beloved or Favourite. 
An award?
For me?
Goodness, I was NOT expecting that!


Thanks Helen, for the translation of 'Liebster' and for the kind award, especially as I have not been blogging as much as I should...!


Now, I have rules to follow...


1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.       Thank you, Helen. 

2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.      Helen's blog can be found at 
http://helending.blogspot.com/
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.     Managed that...  
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.    
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.  


http://coxabey.wordpress.com/


Tash, who is talented in knitting , crochet and papercrafts. She is also fab at cheering you up!



I seriously fell in love with Hot Possum fabrics and quilts when I was in Oz. 


Inspiring and stunning. Sigh. 


I never fail to be charmed by the amazing screen printed fabric, and love my scarf made from one of their kits bought at Sydney Quilt Fair. 


The most fabulous screen prints of hares (my faves) and Dee is so talented, it hurts. Check out her shop...


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award and your compliments
    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mara, thank you so much for leaving me a comment and including me in this lovely award. i am so pleased you have found inspiration over at sweetmyrtle. i have been a slack blogger recently due to work commitments but i will be sharing again soon i hope.
    Wishing you a lovely evening,
    best wishes, Ginny x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.