Friday, 18 November 2011

Need to stop falling asleep and be productive!

Phew! I am tired. Getting some quality sleep, but am soooo tired.
Anyway, enough of the moaning...

Have managed to make a mess several times in the last ten days or so, I could say I have been creative, but I don't have that much to show for it.

On Saturday last week, there were seven ladies from Oasis here crafting. Thanks to Gemma for getting me organised! The ladies made some lovely Christmas cards, I just let them loose on my craft stuff (or a portion of it) and I made coffee and tea. I did not make any cards myself, but the ladies left all glittering from Dazzling Diamonds glitter, so it was a few hours well spent!

I have made a few cards this week, and been knitting a lot on the longest scarf I have knitted in ages. It is a mammoth undertaking, as I now remember why I don't tend to knit scarves much - bored - and still have 1/3rd to go. Must. Keep. Knitting.

 
Mum and Dad's Anniversary card


Great Aunt Lilian's 85th Birthday Card


Card for my 10 year-old niece who has broken her arm right up by her shoulder - ouch!


Engagement card for the lovely Max and Tom. xx

Have lots of things I should be doing, but am being pulled in several directions by family commitments and duty. So have been reading and falling asleep, knitting and falling asleep and catching up on Merlin on iPlayer and, you guessed it, falling asleep. 

Hibernation looks like such a tempting idea. Wake me up when it is Spring?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.