Saturday, 30 July 2011

Whirlwind needs to slow down for a day or two...

Some of the things I have been up to recently:-


  1. Church cleaning. Twice in a week...
  2. Running before work - managed 11 miles on Thursday. Poor pooch was tired!
  3. Studying some advanced Makaton signs.
  4. Trying to finish some of my knitting projects that are OTN (on the needles)!
  5. Investigating options for studying counselling/CBT therapy.
  6. Seeing the last Harry Potter film, twice, so far.
  7. Dealing with some paperwork that was hanging around.
  8. Visiting friends and family before they start to ask for ID on my next visit.
  9. Putting fuel in the car waaaaaay too many times. 
  10. A tiny bit of card-making. Two cards in ten days does not qualify as a crafting session...






I am currently working at a mental health charity who fast-track clients who have been on NHS waiting lists of too long or who have priority needs for various reasons. I am loving the job, and the folks in the organisation are wonderful. It is such a change to feel valued for the work you do. 

Oh, I have been out salsa dancing too. Hilarious, but feet still hurting from wearing awesome heels. Lesson learnt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.