Thursday, 3 March 2011

So, what have I been up to?

All work and precious little play.

I have been so mentally exhausted when I have dragged myself home from work, I have barely had enough energy to get through the stuff I have to do before bed-time, let alone things I would like to do.

This time of year is tough as I dream of being back in the Southern Hemisphere, and am craving warmth and sunshine.

It warmed up (haha) to two degrees below freezing this morning after I had been for a run (so much effort and discipline required when the air hurts your lungs as it is so cold and foggy) and when I was ready to leave for work about two hours later. The sun came out this afternoon, and it was pretty warm in the office, but not quite Cape Town or Wollongong temperatures...

Have managed to get to Helen's card class last week, a quiz night at church and have been frantically searching for inspiration for swops for the Stampin' Up demo day on Saturday.

I had a Stampin' Up session booked for last Saturday, and sadly no-one turned up and only one person let me know in advance they were not coming. I felt really sad, as I had given everyone reminders three days before, and they missed out on the Sale-a-Bration stamp sets.

Work has been particularly revolting and stressful, and I am frantically looking for something more challenging and something where I get less verbal abuse on a daily basis. No too much to ask, surely?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.