Sunday, 29 July 2012

Birthday card for a teenager...

So, if you have a card to make for a teenager who is working on being too cool, and doesn't want a big fuss made on her birthday, this can be a bit of a stumbling block when you have a card to make. Luckily, she is crazy about giraffes, and I found these shrink plastic giraffes I had made eons ago. Turned out ok.


Then onto a card for a sweet work colleague who is leaving next week. I will really miss her, as she is one of those wonderful people who make the day better just by being around.


 I am off to meet up with a friend to drink coffee and knit this afternoon, so need to work out which of my many projects on the needles to take with me. Something that does not need too much concentration as the nattering sometimes distracts from the work in progress, and I end up ripping back quite a lot of work...teehee!

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.