Christmas comes at the same time every year, and I always seem to be three quarters ready in October and then there is a huge panic during the last week before the big day. I did manage to get some pretty big (or time-consuming) projects done and was pretty relieved about that. I still have a pair of size 14 socks to make for Uncle Denver, but they are unlikely to get worked on until next week, as what with family members being less than 100%, demands on my time and energy, and birthday activities, there are not enough knitting hours when I am not sleeping to get much done...
Here is another quick photo journal of what has been happening.
Gorgeous scarf in Angels and Elephants yarn from Cormwall
Socks for the Knitting Goddess (Joy is a yarn dyeing genius)
Socks for Bobbie (in Knitting Goddess yarn with cashmere)
Fingerless gloves for me! Knitting Goddess yarn merino and silk in 'Flower power' colourway
Socks in Twisted Limone - Alice colourway
Gluten-free cupcakes made for me by the fabitty-fab Emma!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.