I have had some long shifts at work, been looking for somewhere safer to live, have been exhausted but sleep has been eluding me, and have been making some hard life decisions, which I may discuss later.
On the plus side, God has been blessing me, when I am struggling in any way, I turn to Him, and find myself being turned around and blessed in so many ways, and new doors opened to me. I have been enjoying the company of the teens at our chat and chill sessions at church. We have even had some sunny days and I have taken some lovely photos of favourite flora, enjoyed some walks and hikes and have even finished some 10K runs in pretty good times. I have been trying to streamline my belongings and am trying to keep the company of folks who do not run me down. I am grateful to friends near and far for their prayers, and hope to be back on top form again soon.
I have had managed a little crafting, but nowhere near as much as I would like, but am planning it on my calendar and seeing what happens; sometimes I have to be a bit selfish with my time. I cannot be everywhere and help everyone at my own expense, else I may break.
A couple of my knitting wips (works in progress) the pink/purple socks are two socks being worked on at the same time, so almost a pair... and I have now finished one of the orange/yellow pair and started the second.
A birthday card for a sweet friend. With a bookmark too.
And finally, Dad in shorts at a family Braai. He loves to cook this way, with wine, beer....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.