I had a lovely Birthday weekend. Birthday on Saturday (21 with a bit of experience - ahem) and spent time with friends and family, and even managed to squeeze in some crafting.
I made my Christmas gift thank you notes, but forgot to take photos of them, finished a pair of socks and started another pair. I plan to use up yarn stash this year, and knit at least two pairs of socks a month and finish some of my long-neglected projects too.
I made this sweet card for Joy, The Knitting Goddess, who dyes the most amazing yarn.
It says, Knitting keeps us from unravelling...
In my case, that is true.
Mara- those socks are so amazing! You should sell them! complete works of art!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous socks... as always :D could do with a pair right now, I have cold toes LOL.
ReplyDeleteLove the card!
I will knit faster then, ladies! I do sell them...!
ReplyDelete