So, no Internet for almost three weeks has been a drag, and I have had work and family life to contend with, deadlines and migraines.
It has meant no blogging updates, but I have been able to get a bit of crafting time, and made a few cards, sorted out my scrapbook papers, and knitted two and a half pairs of socks and one hat.
Oh, and moved house! Injured my back, but pilates and gentle exercise are helping me gain some strength once more.
The exciting stuff has been that I have joined Stampin' Up as a demonstrator, and am eagerly awaiting my starter pack. I have had a lovely joining gift from Michelle, whose blog lead me to join up. I had been to several SU events in Wollongong, NSW and was so pleased to find such an inspirational blog when I got back to the UK. Thanks Michelle!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.